Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Misty morning & smoked meats

Well I ventured out this weekend to hit the morning PI mists. Nothing to exciting for birds, but some great misty shots, even with the telephoto lens.
                                                                   Gold Finch



The rest of the weekend my buddy Chris who was up from the big city & I explored the world of my new Brinkmann Smoker. A nice Home Depot find. I have long wanted to smoke & cure fish, but with the extreme heat...and a desire to not smell like hot smokey fish, we went with pork loin. AMAZING. I suggest everyone I know in taking a small interest in smoked meats, it is ever so tasty.

I love the "ideal" setting...no temperature needed


wooooooo

Chris getting busy with some maple syrup
Chris at Greenbelt Newbury, & might I add looking a bit more fashionable then me.. with my safari hat.




No comments:

Post a Comment